Ads 468x60px

aishwarya rai bikini new pictures

Goldie Behl, director of Drona has already announced a sequel of his movie even before its release. Behl said it now depends on Eros, Rose movies and Abhishek Bachchan to come up together as he is ready to start the sequel immediately after its release.

Behl said Abhishek would be part of the sequel but as far as other actors are concerned he has not decided yet. What about casting Aishwarya Rai? “Aishwarya is my ‘Bhabhi’ and if she likes the subject and role, it would be privilege and honour for me to work with her.”

“Abhishek is my younger brother and I want him in every film unless he has no problem with it.” So is there any chance for other actors in Goldie’s film? “It will all depend on the script. I go with the casting according to the script and if there is any chance for any other actor I along with Abhishek will decide on whom to cast in the film.”

However, Behl said the USP of his film is Jaya Bachchan. He said: “Jaya aunty is playing the reel life mother of Abhishek for the first time which is the USP of my film.” The film, slated to hit the theatres Oct 2, also stars Priyanka Chopra as Abhishek’s body guard.

aishwarya rai bikini
aishwarya rai bikini
aishwarya rai bikini
aishwarya rai bikini
aishwarya rai bikini